September 21, 2014 R K GuptaAronian, Bilbao Masters, Chess, Chess Masters, Indian Sport News, Vishwanathan Anand, World Chess
On Friday, Vishwanathan Anand played his round 5 match against Ukraine’s Ruslan Ponomariov and even as the game ended in a draw; Anand led the competition with 11 points. On the nearby table Levon Aronian desparately needed a win against Spain’s Vallejo Pons to remain in contention at the Bilbao Masters. But Vallejo was a […]Read more
- Was DC mindless in attacking Rashid Khan last night?
- DC vs SRH Myteam Prediction : Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Best player Picks
- IPL2020:Was RCB Lucky last night against MI?
- RCB Vs MI MyTeam11 Team Probable Playing 11 Picks, Match Overview
- IPL2020:What went wrong for Rahul’s Men last night?
|1||Rajasthan Royals RR||2||2||0||4|
|2||Delhi Capitals DC||3||2||1||4|
|3||Royal Challengers Bangalore RCB||3||2||1||4|
|4||Kings XI Punjab KXIP||3||1||2||2|
|5||Mumbai Indians MI||3||1||2||2|
|6||Sunrisers Hyderabad SRH||3||1||2||2|
|7||Kolkata Knight Riders KKR||2||1||1||2|
|8||Chennai Super Kings CSK||3||1||2||2|
|1||Kento MOMOTA||109,118 / 14|
|2||CHOU Tien Chen||80,548 / 20|
|3||Anthony Sinisuka GINTING||78,332 / 20|
|4||Anders ANTONSEN||78,012 / 16|
|5||CHEN Long||76,880 / 17|