May 7, 2014 R K GuptaATP, ATP 250, Carlos Berlocq, Slovakian Martin Klizan, Tennis
No one gave any chances to Argentinian Carlos Berlocq and Slovakian Martin Klizan, when two clay-court ATP 250 events got underway on April 28, 2014. But the two guys played the tournaments of their lives and won in the finals by beating their more celebrated opponents. In Oeiras, Portugal, Berlocq lost the first set 0-6 […]Read more
- Was DC mindless in attacking Rashid Khan last night?
- DC vs SRH Myteam Prediction : Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Best player Picks
- IPL2020:Was RCB Lucky last night against MI?
- RCB Vs MI MyTeam11 Team Probable Playing 11 Picks, Match Overview
- IPL2020:What went wrong for Rahul’s Men last night?
|1||Rajasthan Royals RR||2||2||0||4|
|2||Delhi Capitals DC||3||2||1||4|
|3||Royal Challengers Bangalore RCB||3||2||1||4|
|4||Kings XI Punjab KXIP||3||1||2||2|
|5||Mumbai Indians MI||3||1||2||2|
|6||Sunrisers Hyderabad SRH||3||1||2||2|
|7||Kolkata Knight Riders KKR||2||1||1||2|
|8||Chennai Super Kings CSK||3||1||2||2|
|1||Kento MOMOTA||109,118 / 14|
|2||CHOU Tien Chen||80,548 / 20|
|3||Anthony Sinisuka GINTING||78,332 / 20|
|4||Anders ANTONSEN||78,012 / 16|
|5||CHEN Long||76,880 / 17|