April 12, 2016 Abhishek DasEngland Football, Football, Leicester City, Liverpool, Premier League, Stoke City, Tottenham
5) Martínez may need another FA Cup win to save himself – Roberto Martínez was his usual diplomatic self after Saturday’s draw at Watford, but the banners unfurled in the away end must have hurt a little. ‘Baines is one of us’ and ‘Martínez Out’ were held aloft before an even game, indicating exactly where […]Read more
February 13, 2015 John WelshEPL, FIFA, Football, Liverpool, Premier League, Tottenham
eWhen a footballer scores a potentially winning goal just seven minutes from the end of normal time during a 3-2 thriller in a high-profile game, it is normally the signal for a rather joyous celebration by both player and team. It would appear that Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli defies the norm and his muted reaction […]Read more
January 3, 2015 John WelshAyoze Perez, Football, Harry Kane, Liverpool, Premier League, Steven Gerrard, Tottenham
The announcement that Steven Gerrard is to leave Liverpool at the end of the current campaign will not only be a significant loss for the Red’s midfield engine room but the Premier League will also miss a talent which has graced English football for most of this century. He has been an influential player at […]Read more
- IPL 2020- How did KKR strategize the downfall of RR?
- Was DC mindless in attacking Rashid Khan last night?
- DC vs SRH Myteam Prediction : Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Best player Picks
- IPL2020:Was RCB Lucky last night against MI?
- RCB Vs MI MyTeam11 Team Probable Playing 11 Picks, Match Overview
|1||Delhi Capitals DC||3||2||1||4|
|2||Kolkata Knight Riders KKR||3||2||1||4|
|3||Rajasthan Royals RR||3||2||1||4|
|4||Royal Challengers Bangalore RCB||3||2||1||4|
|5||Kings XI Punjab KXIP||3||1||2||2|
|6||Mumbai Indians MI||3||1||2||2|
|7||Sunrisers Hyderabad SRH||3||1||2||2|
|8||Chennai Super Kings CSK||3||1||2||2|
|1||Kento MOMOTA||109,118 / 14|
|2||CHOU Tien Chen||80,548 / 20|
|3||Anthony Sinisuka GINTING||78,332 / 20|
|4||Anders ANTONSEN||78,012 / 16|
|5||CHEN Long||76,880 / 17|