April 25, 2015 R K GuptaChess, Indian Sport News, Magnus Carlsen, Shamkir Chess Tournament, Valdimir Kramnik, Vishwanathan Anand, World Chess
Playing with whites against Michael Adams of England on Friday, Viswanathan Anand crashed through the defenses of the Englishman to jump to the sole second spot in the 2015 Shamkir Chess tournament. On Thursday, however, the Indian chess ace could not get through against Azerbaijan’s Rauf Mamedov and settled for an easy draw with Blacks […]Read more
- Was DC mindless in attacking Rashid Khan last night?
- DC vs SRH Myteam Prediction : Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Best player Picks
- IPL2020:Was RCB Lucky last night against MI?
- RCB Vs MI MyTeam11 Team Probable Playing 11 Picks, Match Overview
- IPL2020:What went wrong for Rahul’s Men last night?
|1||Rajasthan Royals RR||2||2||0||4|
|2||Delhi Capitals DC||3||2||1||4|
|3||Royal Challengers Bangalore RCB||3||2||1||4|
|4||Kings XI Punjab KXIP||3||1||2||2|
|5||Mumbai Indians MI||3||1||2||2|
|6||Sunrisers Hyderabad SRH||3||1||2||2|
|7||Kolkata Knight Riders KKR||2||1||1||2|
|8||Chennai Super Kings CSK||3||1||2||2|
|1||Kento MOMOTA||109,118 / 14|
|2||CHOU Tien Chen||80,548 / 20|
|3||Anthony Sinisuka GINTING||78,332 / 20|
|4||Anders ANTONSEN||78,012 / 16|
|5||CHEN Long||76,880 / 17|